Détails du poste : Administrative Assistant
The Administrative Assistant works in strong collaboration with Clinical Monitoring management team to support and coordinate training, documentation, financial tracking and other various work for the Clinical Monitoring department. The Clinical Monitoring Coordinator may be requested to offer project administrative support, relevant to their training and skillset to project team members at various stages during the conduct of clinical studies.
The Administrative Assistant :
- Maintains and tracks information necessary for Clinical Monitoring management team (employee utilization, training, project assignment, recruitment, etc.) and for key performance indicators (KPIs) related to Clinical Monitoring activities;
- Ensures CVs and job descriptions are prepared, signed, and maintained for the department;
- Ensures adequate and complete documentation for members of the Clinical Monitoring department (e.g., training records, signed agreements/Work Orders, CVs, etc.);
- Supports the Clinical Monitoring management with candidate recruitment activities (i.e., collects/files CVs, schedules interviews, updates CRA recruitment trackers) and onboarding activities for new Clinical Monitoring team members;
- Distributes documents for training and coordinates collection and filing of training documentation;
- Serves as in-house contact for administrative support for CRAs when traveling;
- Supports Clinical Monitoring management with expense report and invoice tracking and review;
- Organizes Clinical Monitoring meetings and prepares meeting agenda and minutes;
- Reviews and translates documents and presentations for editing and formatting;
- May offer administrative support to any senior member of the Clinical Monitoring group or senior member of the organization in addition to offering administrative support to project teams.
Employee may be assigned to other responsibilities that do not pertain to their former description, if they have the required experience, are qualified and/or have received adequate training.
- Post secondary education;
Knowledge and skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience working in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and/or CRO industry environment an asset;
- Bilingual English and French (oral and written) preferred, with excellent writing skills;
- Excellent knowledge and competency in Word, Excel and Power Point;
- Ability to prioritize different assignments and work under pressure;
- Attention to detail and able to meet timelines;
- Quick learner, good adaptability and versatile;
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
We thank you for your application and please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Innovaderm only accepts applicants with a work permit for Canada.